A poster for your Bosai Society is available to download here
The five day exhibition is:-
- A new experience, a vast virgin area in which to display our trees to their very best advantage.
- It will be purpose built just for us and to our design.
- Ideal conditions for our trees, no vagaries of weather to worry us; temperature controlled throughout the whole period. Even Kokufu -Ten, the most prestigious bonsai exhibition in Japan cannot claim that. We exhibit for five days not as long as Kokufu which runs for a full week, without any anxieties of overheating (or knowing English weather) frosting or drowning.
- A reliable team of regular waterers, all caring as much about the trees as you do. What more could you want?
- Your trees will be in ideal conditions, probably better than a hot summer's day or more probably, a wet British summer's day.
- Click here for 20% ticket discount
For your comfort and convenience we have catered, we hope, for all possible contingencies
- Hotels of all categories within the NEC complex if you wish to stay for the duration.
- Your free admission tickets (for exhibitors) available throughout the whole period.
- A pick-up and/or deliver service for trees if you cannot manage time off work for the whole period.
The stand will be judged by The Royal Horticultural Society for their awards FOR THE STAND, not specifically for individual trees.
Then Individual trees will be judged as before, by indepandant judges for The Best of British Bonsai Awards, sponsored by Steve Tolley.
- An excellent time of year for exhibiting trees, no one can claim “it’s too early, they won’t be ready”; even flowering trees will be in their glory.
- Get you photos to Steve Tolley for selection and we will do the rest: see Contacts
The area allocated to us can take over 100 trees. If you do not get your entries in before January we will be inviting European entrants; they have been requesting space ever since the first event in 2009.